Location: New York, NY
Steve Galli is focused on investment strategy, asset allocation and wealth management. He has over 25 years of financial services experience serving both institutional and retail clients. Formerly an investment banker, he joined Solomon Brother’s MBA Associate program after completing his Master’s degree in Finance at New York University’s Stern School of Business in 1997. His diverse background includes positions at financial firms including Citigroup, Merrill Lynch (Hong Kong), Morgan Stanley Capital International, New York Life Insurance and Standard & Poor’s.
Steve received his Bachelor’s degree from Colgate University in 1991.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- FINRA Series 7, FINRA Series 66
- Podcast: “How I Built This”
- Book: The Fountainhead and Liar’s Poker
- Quote: “Don’t become a mere recorder of facts, but try to penetrate the mystery of their origin.” Ivan Pavlov
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® and CFP® in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP® Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.