Location: Flemington, NJ
Bruce Hesse is a certified public accountant (CPA) and a personal financial specialist (PFS). He has been a finance & tax professional for over 30 years, with a majority of that time spent at Johnson & Johnson. This gives Bruce an extensive background in restricted stock units (RSUs), stock options, CEC’s and their tax consequences, when it comes to retirement planning. He established his tax practice in 1980, adding financial planning and wealth management in 1995.
Bruce is a member of the Financial Planning Association, the AICPA, and was the former director of the local chapter of the New Jersey Society of CPAs (NJCPA). He is a graduate of Farleigh Dickinson University with a BS in Accounting and MBA in Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Personal Financial Specialist
- Insurance: AZ, FL, MA, NY, NJ, PA
- Securities: AZ, CA, Co, DE, FL,GA, MA, NV, NJ, NY, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA
- Book: Living a Life of Significance
- Quote: “It’s not what you earn, it’s what you keep”
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® and CFP® in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP® Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.