Wealth Strategies is a Family Matter.
Family matters can be complicated and full of emotion. Financial decisions often strain relationships and can impact your business and your happiness.
Our team has extensive experience working with families, many of whom are in business together. We understand the challenges and opportunities. Most importantly, we know how to listen and develop financial strategies that benefit everyone and avoid unnecessary drama.
We care about the future of your family and want to be by your side for generations to come. That means we will work with you and your family to help protect your legacy by holding periodic family planning meetings and implementing tax optimized financial planning strategies that everyone can understand. Our advisors will cut through the jargon and facilitate the hard conversations so that you have a clear overview of options.
Below is a guide of topics your Nisivoccia Wealth Advisor will discuss with you and your family:
- Communicate location of important documents such as checking, savings, investments and insurance policies.
- Review current investment savings, may or may not include values, to understand how your financial plan is structured today.
- Review any intended plan modifications in the event of unforeseen future expenses.
- Discuss living wills, financial powers of attorney, long-term care arrangements and any other end of life choices so that the family is aware.
- Share how wills, trusts and insurance policies are structured.